Cobra Womens F-Max Superlite Hybrids - ON SALE
Club manufacturers aren't always able to back up the lofty claims they make about their product, but the Cobra Womens F-Max Superlite Hybrids truly are the lightest Hybrids Cobra has ever produced. Weight has been shaved from the clubhead (7g), grip (7g) and the shaft (5g), to help golfers generate more clubhead speed and maximize distance. Bolstering the Womens F-Max Superlite's distance is it's forged 455 steel face insert, which creates a high dynamic launch and increases ball speed.
The Womens F-Max Superlite Hybrid is unbelievably forgiving as well, thanks to it's back/heel weighting. Cobra moves the internal weight pad low, back and heelward, promoting higher launches and straighter ball flights.
The Hybrid's have an offset hosel, which helps deliver a square face at impact to optimize launch and distance. A subtle crown alignment design assists you in squaring the club at address, without being distracting.
Cobra fits the Womens F-Max Superlite Hybrid with their Superlite graphite shaft and a Lamkin REL 360 Standard black grip.
Cobra Womens F-Max Superlite Hybrids Feature:
- Extreme weight savings help generate more clubhead speed and maximize distance
- Forged 455 steel face insert creates a dynamic launch and faster ball speeds
- Back/Heel weighting promotes a higher launch and straighter ball flights
- Subtle crown alignment design assists with a square set up
- Offset hosel helps deliver a square face at impact for straight, more accurate shots
- Available Lofts: 4H (22°) • 5H (25°) • 6H (28°) • 7H (31°)
- Cobra Superlite graphite shaft
- Lamkin REL 360 Standard black grip
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra Womens F-Max Superlite Hybrids