Cobra Womens King F9 Speedback Fairway Woods
How To Wear It
Cobra's CNC milled faces made their debut in the F8 driver, but didn't make their way into the fairway woods...until now. The Cobra Womens King F9 Speedback Fairway Woods combine the precision of the CNC milled face and revolutionary Baffler Speedback to generate exceptional performance.
All manufacturers lay claim to the hottest, thinnest face in the game, but in reality the USGA regulates how thin a club face can possibly be. Cobra's CNC precision milled 475 stainless steel face insert is guaranteed to be the thinnest, hottest fairway face allowed.
Re-engineered Baffler rails and a low, back tungsten weight optimize turf interaction and lower the center of gravity for an improved launch and faster club head speed from any lie. Additionally, the tungsten weight promotes high, towering ball flights and maximum forgiveness. Weight savings from the ultra light carbon fiber crown are to thank for the tungsten weight placement.
Cobra spared no expense when it comes to the F9 Fairway Woods aerodynamics. Polymer crown trips and steel sole trips are position to maximize airflow around the clubhead and reduce drag for faster club head speeds.
Cobra's MyFly8 hosel provides 8 easily adjustable loft settings to help you fine tune launch conditions and maximize distance.
Cobra Connect technology (powered by Arccos) features electronically enabled grips that work with the Arccos Caddie app, allowing player to track their stats and improve their game.
The stock shaft offering is the Fujikura Atmos 55, while the Lamkin Crossline Connect is the stock grip.
Cobra Womens King F9 Speedback Fairway Woods Feature:
- Baffler rails and a low, back tungsten weight optimize turf interaction and CG for faster clubhead speeds
- CNC precision milled 475 stainless steel face insert delivers Cobra's thinnest, hottest face
- 360 Aero reduces drag for faster club head speeds
- Ultralight carbon fiber crown saves weight to move CG lower for increased forgiveness
- Back CG position promotes high, towering ball flights and maximum forgiveness
- 8 Easily adjustable loft settings
- Cobra Connect grips work with Arccos Caddie app to track stats and improve your game
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura Atmos 55
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra Womens King F9 Speedback Fairway Woods