Cobra Womens RADSPEED Fairway Woods 2021
Cobra Women's RADSPEED Fairway Woods feature a traditional shape and front-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING, with two 8 gram weights positioned in the front and a 7 gram back weight to create a balance that delivers ultra low spin, increased speed, forgiveness and a high launch.
All of the aforementioned performance enhancing weight placement was made possible because of one key piece of technology. The RADSPEEDS' new thin-ply Carbon Crown utilizes a new material that is 30% thinner and 6 grams lighter, which allows Cobra to redistribute weight forward.
Cobra's explosive CNC Milled Infinity Face moves forward into the RADSPEED Fairway Woods. This unique face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed. Hollow rails on the sole create 70% more face flex from heel to toe, boosting ball speeds even further.
Cobra outfits the women's RADSPEED fairway woods with the high launch/high spin Project X EvenFlow Riptide. The stock grip is Lamkin's Crossline Connect, which features an Arccos Caddie sensor that allows you to track your on-course performance via the Arccos Caddie app.
Cobra Women's RADSPEED Fairway Woods Feature:
- RADIAL Weighting with two 8g front weights and a 7g back weight that delivers ultra low spin, high launch and forgiveness
- CNC Milled Infinity Face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed
- Hollow split rails in the front create 70% more flex from heel to toe for a higher launch and more speed
- New carbon fiber crown material is 30% thinner and 6 grams lighter, allowing weight to be moved forward to lower spin and increase speed
- Hosel allows for loft adjustments of +/- 1.5°
- Finish: Gloss Black/Elderberry
- Stock Shaft: Project X Even Flow Riptide Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect Black with Arccos Caddie sensor to track on course performance (free 90 day trial)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy Cobra Women's RADSPEED Fairway Woods