Garmin Approach G80 GPS Golf Handheld With Integrated Launch Monitor
How To Wear It
Take your game from the range to the course with the Garmin Approach G80, the worlds first all-in-one premium GPS unit and integrated launch monitor.
The Approach G80 is equipped with multiple different practice and game modes, including the ability to play virtual rounds on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide. Compete against a friend on the range of play in a tournament against other users around the world.
Warmup mode provides feedback such as ball speed, club head speed, tempo, smash factor and estimated distance.
On the course, the launch monitor measures short distance. Touch Targeting on the full-color course maps allows you to touch any point and get the precise distance to that spot. The G80 also doubles as a digital scorecard with scoring options for stroke play, stableford, skin and match play with adjustable handicaps.
The PlaysLike Distance feature gives you distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots. The feature is easily turned off for tournament play. PinPointer shows you the green's location on blind shots. Green View allows you to zoom in on the green to get more accurate yardage to today's pin location.
The Approach G80 works with the free Garmin Golf App, letting you compete, compare and connect with fellows golfers on any of the preloaded courses.
Garmin Approach G80 GPS Golf Handheld With Integrated Launch Monitor Features:
- Physical dimensions: 2.3" x 4.5" x 0.6"
- Display size: 1.8" x 3.0", 3.5" diagonal
- Display type: Transflective color TFT touchscreen
- Display resolution: 282 x 470 pixels
- Battery: Internal rechargeable lithium polymer
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Interface: USB
- Sensors: Radar, GPS, Compass, Accelerometer
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Course preview (see detailed hole-by-hole preview)
- Yardage to front/middle/back of green
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Automatically measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Big numbers mode (easier to read)
- Digital scorecard (score up to four player with optional adjustable handicaps)
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens, fairways hit)
- Green View with manual pin position (improves accuracy)
- PinPointer (takes into account elevation changes to calculate how far it plays like)
- Touch-targeting (touch target on display to see the distance to any point)
- Full vector maps
- Custom targets (save locations you want to know the distance to the next time play that course)
- Auto CourseView updates (keeps the courses you lay most frequently up to date)
- Round timer/odometer
- Integrated launch monitor tracks club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo, estimated distance
- Club head speed accuracy +/- 5 mph
- Ball speed accuracy: +/- 2 mph
- Swing temp accuracy: +/- 5 yards
- Practice and game modes include warm-up, virtual round, target practice and tempo training
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Bluetooth Smart
- Works with iPhone, Android
- Smart notifications (iPhone only)
- Compatible with Garmin Golf app
- TruSwing compatible
- Authorized Garmin Retailer
Buy Garmin G80