Graphite Design Tour AD DI-7 Wood Shafts
Designed and manufactured exclusively at the Graphite Design factory in Japan, the Tour AD DI "Deep Impact" features Toray Company's NANOALLOY material in the tip of the shaft. This unique construction promotes additional stability and allows the player to generate increased club head speed while providing exceptional feel and control.
The AD DI's softer mid-section bend profile loads properly at the top of the swing yet maintains a firm enough tip section to produce a mid-to-high launch and low-spin ball flight.
Graphite Design Tour AD DI-7 Wood Shafts Feature:
- Mid/high launch, low spin
- DI Technology Toray Composites NANOALLOY material for increased stability in the mid-to-tip region with unparalleled feel
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high-modulus, aerospace-quality carbon fiber materials
- Bend Profile: Medium Butt Section, Medium Mid Section, Stiff Tip Section
- Stiff Flex: 96-105 MPH driver club head speed, length 46", weight 74g, tip OD .335", tip para 3.0", butt OD .600", torque 3.2, mid kick point
- X-Stiff Flex: 105+ MPH driver club head speed, length 46", weight 75g, tip OD .335", tip para 3.0", butt OD .602", torque 3.1, mid kick point
- Authorized Graphite Design Retailer
Buy Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts