Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-6 Wood Shafts
Designed and manufactured exclusively at the Graphite Design factory in Japan, the Tour AD IZ "Into the Zone" features Toray Company's TORAYCA T1100G carbon fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY technology in the tip section of the shaft. This unique construction provides additional stability, exceptional feel, and precise ball control.
The AD IZ is firm at the handle with a medium stiffness center section and a firm plus tip profile to promote a high launch angle and low ball spin.
Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-6 Wood Shafts Feature:
- High launch, low spin
- TORAYCA T1100G carbon fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY provides increased stability in the mid-to-tip region with unsurpassed feel
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high-modulus, aerospace-quality carbon fiber materials
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology
- Bend Profile: Firm Butt Section, Medium Mid Section, Firm+ Tip Section
- Stiff Flex: 96-105 MPH driver club head speed
- Length: 46"
- Weight: 63g
- Tip OD: .335"
- Tip Para: 3.0"
- Butt OD: .598"
- Torque: 3.2
- Kick Point: Mid
- Authorized Graphite Design Retailer
Buy Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts