Graphite Design Tour AD UB-6 Wood Shafts
Designed and manufactured exclusively at the Graphite Design factory in Japan, the Tour AD UB utilizes TORAYCA M40X carbon-fiber material in the mid-to-tip section of the shaft and ultra-high modulus TORAYCA T1100G carbon-fiber in the tip section. This unique construction provides unrivaled stability and precise ball control without losing the exceptional feel Graphite Design is known for.
The AD UB is medium plus in the butt section, medium plus in the center section, and stiff plus in the tip section to promote a mid-launch angle with low/mid spin rates.
Graphite Design Tour AD UB-6 Woods Shaft Features:
- Mid launch, low/mid spin
- TORAYCA MX40 and TORAYCA T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY technology for increase stability in the mid to tip region and unsurpassed feel
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high-modulus, aerospace-quality carbon fiber materials
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology
- Bend Profile: Medium+ Butt Section, Medium+ Mid Section, Stiff+ Tip Section
- Stiff Flex: 96-105 MPH driver club head speed
- Length: 46"
- Weight: 65g
- Tip OD: .335"
- Tip Para: 3.0"
- Butt OD: .600
- Torque: 3.2
- Kick Point: Mid
- Authorized Graphite Design Retailer
Buy Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts