Honma Tour World TW-X Utility Irons 2020
Designed and created by master craftsman in Sakata, Japan, the Honma Tour World TW-X Utility Irons are beautiful muscle back irons that deliver great feel and game improving performance.
While they give the appearance of a more traditional blade design, the TW-X's forged 25c, hollow construction, makes them significantly more forgiving. The face is forged from higher strength MS300, which results in tremendous ball speed, without sacrificing feel.
If you're a better player seeking more distance, or a player who needs a game improvement utility iron, but prefers the look of a blade, Honma has designed the perfect distance iron for you.
Honma Tour World TW-X Utility Irons Feature:
- Forged, hollow construction, with a muscle back design
- Forged 25C body
- High strength MS300 forged face delivers incredible ball speed with great feel
- High launching for longer carry distance
- Forgiving, game improving weight distribution
- Wide cambered sole
- Stock Shafts: Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105 • Vizard 85 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Honma TW Rubber
- Authorized Honma Retailer
Buy Honma Tour World Utility Irons