The Honma Tour World XP-1 Driver is a fast, full-profile driver that is holistically designed with a responsive Honma Vizard shaft to provide game-improvement golfers with straight, effortless distance.
The XP-1 Driver's innovative double slot increases face flex across the entire sole to create more speed and accuracy on shots struck away from the center of the face.
In order to make the driver more forgiving, Honma created the lightest carbon crown in the industry, which allows weight to placed lower in the head. The end result is an super high-moi driver that produces a high launch.
Unlike most manufacturers, Honma engineers both club heads and shafts in tandem, to produce a total club that improves performance through the perfect harmony of its parts. The ultralight Vizard shafts have a soft feel and ultra-responsive graphite fiber for faster swing speeds and effortless distance.
Honma Tour World XP-1 Driver Features:
- Clean, tour-inspired playing position at address
- Innovative double slot increases face flex to create more speed, and accuracy on mishits
- Built-in, draw-biased weighting to fight slices and make the club easy-to-square
- Super-light ribbed ET40 carbon crown in the thinnest in the industry
- Lightweight crown moves CG lower for increased forgiveness and a high launch
- Non-rotating loft/lie adjustment system keeps the perfectly-spined shaft aligned for maximum precision
- Vizard shafts have a soft feel and ultra-responsive graphite fiber for faster swing speeds and distance
- Stock Shaft: Honma Vizard 43/63 Graphite
- Stock Grip: Honma Rubber
- Authorized Honma Retailer
Buy Honma XP-1 Drivers