Honma TR20 V Irons
Honma TR20 V Irons feature a one-piece forged construction and a player preferred profile. The V Irons have stronger lofts to provide more distance. Traditionally, stronger lofts would mean a lower trajectory, so Honma sculpted the cavity to produce a lower center of gravity, which launches the ball at a more desirable trajectory.
The stock shaft and grip are Nippon's Modus3 105 and Honma's Tour Velvet +2 respectively.
Honma TR20 V Irons Feature:
- One-piece forged construction
- Player preferred profile
- Strong lofts for increased distance and sole design for desirable trajectory
- Cavity back biased for low CG to produce an easy launch with the correct amount of spin
- Sole is wide enough to help launch and has enhanced camber for crisp turf interaction
- Stock Shaft: Nippon Modus3 105 Steel
- Stock Grip: Honma Tour Velvet +2
- Authorized Honma Retailer
Buy Honma TR20 Irons