Honma TR21 Irons 2021
Honma TR21 X Irons fall into the ever-expanding players distance iron category. The requirements for said category are a compact, attractive shape and extraordinary distance.
In order to appeal to the discerning eye of better players, Honma crafts the X Irons with a muscle back design, a beautiful blade profile and cambered soles.
Honma meets the distance requirement with two key design elements. The first element is the X Irons multi-material construction featuring a forged L-cup face supported by foam that is injected through the toe. The supportive foam allows the L-cup face to be extremely thin and flexible, which causes the ball to explode off the face at impact. The second element is the X Irons strong lofts, which may seem like a simple solution, but there's actually more to it. Strengthening loft is no different than swinging an 8 iron that says 9 on the sole, unless you're able to increase launch conditions. Thus, Honma utilizes up to 73 grams of dense tungsten weight located low and deep to create high MOI, higher shot apexes, and long, towering iron shots.
Stock shaft options include Honma's VIZARD in graphite and Nippon's NS 950 neo in steel.
Honma TR21 X Irons Feature:
- Designed for low to middle handicaps
- Muscle back design, beautiful blade profile, cambered sole and incredibly solid feel
- High performance combination of a forged L-cup face supported by foam with an innovative tungsten bar to provide modern distance
- Fast, high launching iron with controlled spin for longer carry with shot stopping control
- Up to 73g of dense tungsten located low and deep create high MOI and combine with strong lofts for more speed
- Stock Shafts: Nippon NS 950 neo steel • VIZARD TR20-85 graphite spined at 6:00
- Authorized Honma Retailer
Buy Honma TR21 Irons