The Honma TW747 455 Driver features 4-fang technology to enhance rigidity around the face, thus increasing the elasticity of the club face over a wider surface. Elasticity means the TW747 Driver has an incredibly hot, fast face for maximum carry and explosive distance.
For the first time in the industry, the TW747's ribbed carbon crown uses the latest in carbon fiber (ET40/Toray), achieving the world's thinnest and lightest crown. The internally positioned fangs enhance the crown's strength, raising COR and boosting ball speeds.
Honma positioned the sole's weight screw as far from the shaft's core as possible for maximum MOI and stability.
The TW747's loft and lie can be adjusted using a unique, non-rotating system. Players no longer have to remove and the head from the shaft in order to adjust loft, lie and face angle.
Honma TW747 455 Driver Features:
- 455cc club head
- 4-fang technology enhances face rigidity and increases elasticity for faster ball speeds
- Industry first ET40/Toray carbon fiber crown is the world's thinnest and lightest
- Non-rotating loft and lie adjustment: Club head doesn't need to removed to make adjustments
- 9g sole weight positioned as from the shaft's core as possible to boost MOI and forgiveness
- Vizard for TW747 graphite shaft
- TWRubber grip
- Authorized Honma Retailer
Buy Honma TW747 Drivers