The Honma TW747 460 Driver features 4-fang technology to enhance rigidity around the face, thus increasing the elasticity of the club face over a wider surface. Elasticity means the TW747 Driver has an incredibly hot, fast face for maximum carry and explosive distance.
For the first time in the industry, the TW747's ribbed carbon crown uses the latest in carbon fiber (ET40/Toray), achieving the world's thinnest and lightest crown. The internally positioned fangs enhance the crown's strength, raising COR and boosting ball speeds.
The TW747's loft and lie can be adjust using a unique, non-rotating system. Players no longer have to remove and the head from the shaft in order to adjust loft, lie and face angle.
Other adjustable features include two weights in the sole that can be switched to fit the players preferred ball flight. One option lowers spin, while the other boosts MOI.
Honma TW747 460 Driver Features:
- 460cc club head
- 4-fang technology enhances face rigidity and increases elasticity for faster ball speeds
- Industry first ET40/Toray carbon fiber crown is the world's thinnest and lightest
- Non-rotating loft and lie adjustment: Club head doesn't need to removed to make adjustments
- Adjustable sole weights allow players to dial in spin and MOI
- Vizard for TW747 graphite shaft
- TWRubber grip
- Authorized Honma Retailer
Buy Honma TW747 Drivers