The Honma TW747 Rose Proto Irons are pure shot maker's blades inspired by Justin Rose himself. The Rose Proto's have a beautiful player preferred profile that is sure to inspire confidence at address.
Great players, such as Justin Rose, like to work the ball, so Honma designed and weighted the TW747 Rose Proto's for flight and shot control. Honma nailed the second portion of a players iron as well, by using precision forged S20C heads for exceptional feel.
The TW747 Rose Proto's combination finish and mirror back looks stunning, thanks to the meticulous crafting and high standards at Honma's Sakata Japan facility.
Honma TW747 Rose Proto Irons Feature:
- Beautiful player preferred profile
- Designed and weight for flight and shot control
- Precision forged S20C for exceptional feel
- Combination finish and mirror back
- Meticulously designed and crafted to the highest standards in Sakata Japan
- Stock Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 120 steel
- Stock Grip: TWRubber
- Authorized Honma Retailer
Buy Honma TW747 Rose Proto Irons