How To Wear It
The KING Cobra Wedges feature a new SNAKEBITE groove design that utilizes a re-engineered cutting method to tighten tolerances, maximize groove volume and sharpen the edges to deliver superior spin and stopping power around the greens. While the 50, 52 and 54 degree lofts have traditional scoring lines, the 56, 58 and 60 have full face grooves to optimize performance on open-faced shots.
Three grinds are available including: The "versatile" grind with toe, heel and trailing edge relief, the "classic" grind with progressive sole width from heel to toe, and the "widelow" grind with a wide sole and reduced bounce.
Cobra equips the wedges with KBS' HI-REV 2.0 shaft and Lamkin's Ace Crossline Connect grip.
KING Cobra Wedges With SNAKEBITE Grooves Feature:
- SNAKEBITE groove design maximizes groove volume and sharpens groove edges for maximum spin
- Traditional grooves on 50, 52 and 54 optimize spin, while full face grooves on 56, 58 and 60 provide max spin on open faced shots
- Stronger lofts (50-54) have narrower, tighter grooves and weaker lofts (56-60) have wide, shallower grooves for max spin and consistent trajectories between lofts
- 3 Grinds available including the V "versatile, C "classic, and W "widelow"
- Cobra Connect grip allows you to track your accuracy and distance using the Arccos Caddie app on your smart device
- Stock Shaft: KBS HI-REV 2.0 125
- Stock Grip: Cobra Lamkin Ace Crossline Connect (black)
- Authorized Cobra Retailer
Buy KING Cobra Wedges