Leupold GX-3c Rangefinder
How To Wear It
For precise, USGA-conforming Line of Sight ranging, the Leupold GX-3c Rangefinder is at the head of the class. The GX-3c is powered by Leopold's DNA engine and features PinHunter 2 and Flag Lock Technologies, which work in unison to eliminate pesky false readings and identify the pin from obstacles around it, making zeroing-in on the target fast and easy.
Unfortunately, weather conditions on the course aren't always ideal, so Leupold loaded the GX-3c with Fog Mode, ensuring you've always the range you need to attack the flag.
Leupold GX-3c RangeFinder Features:
- Digital Signal Processing picks up less digital noise than traditional rangefinders
- Digitally eNhanced Accuracy Technology delivers the fastest, most acurate range in golf
- PinHunter 3 Technology eliminates false readings and makes zeroing-in on the target fast and easy
- Flag Lock Technology identifies the flag from obstacles around it for accurate range to the pin the first time, every time
- One-Touch Scan Mode: Hold down the power button and get continuously updated laser-accurate measurements
- Fog Mode gives you the fast, accurate ranging in fog or heavy mist
- Red TOLED display filters as much light as possible and is brighter and easier to read than traditions LCD's
- Magnification: 6x
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Dimensions: 3.8" x 3.0" x 1.4"
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Range: 800 yards/731 meters
- Maximum Range Pin: 450 yards/411 meters
- Battery Life: 4000 Actuations
- USGA Legal (under section 14-3/0.5)
- 2-Year Electronics Warranty
- Authorized Leupold Retailer
Buy Leupold Golf Rangefinders