The Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Irons feature the ultimate balance of ball speed, stability and feedback with a more refined playing profile. Whether you're a high-level player looking for a distance equalizer, or an low-level amateur wanting more feedback, the streamlined JPX919 Forged Irons deliver on every level.
The 919's are forged from a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Japan for that unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact. Mizuno has added a small amount of Boron to the steel billet, making them 30% than prior models, which allows for much greater design possibilities.
The JPX919's are CNC milled from the sole up and the new 919 Forged boasts a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds. Weight has been removed from the face, allowing a lower, deeper center of gravity for easily flighted long and mid irons.
Mizuno plates the 919 Forged Irons with a new, more durable pearl finish to soften the 919's precise lines in high sunlight. Project X's LZ shafts are Mizuno's stock offering in the 919 Forged Irons.
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Irons Feature:
- Grain flow forged HD from a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel
- CNC milled from the sole up
- Ultimate balance of ball speed, stability and feedback with a refined playing profile
- Larger are of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds
- Lower and deeper center of gravity for easily flighted long and mid irons
- Small trace of Boron makes the irons 30% stronger
- Open at heel portion to enhance stability and launch with tour-preferred vibration/sound
- Durable pearl finish
- Project X LZ Steel shaft
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno JPX 919 Irons