Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons
The Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons feature high strength Chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction, which produce the highest ball speeds in Mizuno's history. Despite the astronomical ball speed, the one piece cupped geometry still manages a surprising level of feedback.
The frame on the JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons stabilize the club, creating launch and loft conditions for soft landing approach shots.
The scoring irons have a more compact shape and the sand, gap and lob wedge are made from a softer material with tour precision milled groves for improved spin and control around the greens.
The 919 Hot Metal receive Mizuno's durable pearl brush finish, which soften the 919's precise lines in high sunlight. Stock shaft offerings are the Nippon Modus 3 105 in steel and the Project X LZ in graphite.
Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons Feature:
- Chromoly 4140M construction allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel
- Seamless one piece cupped geometry produces high levels of feedback at high ball speeds
- Stability frame enhance stability, launch and lof for soft landing approach shorts
- Sound Ribs deliver satisfying sensation through impact
- Durable pearl brush finish
- More compact scoring irons and wedges
- Gap, sand and lob wedges use a softer material with tour precision grooves for improved spin and control
- Stock shaft offerings: Nippon Modus 3 105 steel shaft, Project X LZ graphite shaft and UST Recoil ESX 460 graphite
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno JPX 919 Irons