For the first time ever, Mizuno integrated the power of Chromoly into a full-body forged iron. Presenting, the all-new Mizuno JPX921 Forged Irons. Traditionally, Mizuno only used Chromoly in their distance machine Hot Metal irons, but by applying it to the JPX921 Forged, Mizuno produced the fastest balls speeds they have ever recorded from a fully forged iron.
Additional changes from the 921's predecessors include a shorter blade length, reduced offset and additional perimeter weighting for added stability and forgiveness.
The stock shaft and grip are Nippon's PRO Modus3 Tour and Golf Pride's New Decade MCC +4 respectively.
Mizuno JPX921 Forged Irons Feature:
- Grain Flow Forged HD in Japan for unsurpassed Mizuno feel
- New Chromoly 4120 allows for 0.5mm thinner club faces for the fastest ball speeds from a forged Mizuno iron
- Sleek, compact profile with a shorter blade length, bevelled trailing edge and reduced offset
- Stability frame with additional perimeter weighting and toe bias for stability and forgiveness on off-center strikes
- 6.4% Wider CNC back milled slot increases stability from a smaller club head
- Pearl Brush finish reduces glare to minimize distractions over the ball
- Stock Shaft: Nippon PRO Modus3 Tour Steel
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride New Decade MCC +4
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno JPX921 Irons