Mizuno M Craft Type VI Putter - Blue Ion
Mizuno M Craft Putters are forged from premium 1025 mild carbon steel for incredibly soft feel, then CNC milled to create the most precise shape and alignment, as well as a pure roll.
With its wing mallet shape and heavier weight of 371 grams, the face balanced Type IV is extremely stable and best suited for players with a straight back, straight through stroke.
Mizuno M Craft Type VI Putter - Blue Ion Features:
- Face-balanced wing mallet design for high stability
- Forged from 1025 mild carbon steel for incredibly soft feel
- Precision CNC milled shape and deep milled face for a softer feel and a pure roll
- Loft: 4°
- Lie Angle: 70°
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Finish: Blue Ion
- Shaft: Nippon Original
- Grip: Lamkin Deep Ethced Full Blue Cord
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno M Craft Putters