Mizuno MP-20 HMB Hot Metal Blade Long Irons 2021 - Graphite Shaft
The Mizuno MP-20 HMB Long Irons are designed for consistent ball strikers that prefer the look of a blade, but are seeking added distance. The irons are built with the proportions, topline and offset transition of a classic Mizuno players muscle back, with a larger sole width that is hidden at address.
The MP-20 HMB Long Irons are longer and more forgiving than the straight MP-20 blades, making them a perfect addition to your bag. The HMB Long Irons are Mizuno's replacement for the extremely popular MP-18 Fli Hi irons.
Mizuno MP-20 HMB Hot Metal Blade Long Irons - Graphite Shaft Feature:
- Grain Flow Forged in Japan
- Plated in soft copper and nickel chrome for incredible feel (same layering as the great TN87 blade)
- Proportions, topline and offset transition of classic Mizuno muscle back irons
- Multi-thickness Grain Flow Forged Chromoly is dialed to be consistently hot across the clubface
- Twin 12g Tungsten weights deliver stability and an easy launch
- Mixed Satin/Mirror Finish eliminates areas of high glare in playing position
- Stock Shaft: UST Recoil 95
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Multi-Compound Black/White .60 Round
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno MP20 Irons