Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi Utility Irons 2023
Designed as a long iron replacement with a priority on ball speed, the Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi Utility Iron features Mizuno's first ever Maraging MAS1C face in an iron. MAS1C is typically reserved for Mizuno's fairway woods, and as such, it is capable of generating tremendous distance.
The Fli-Hi is shaped with a longer head length, a little extra offset, and a wider sole than the Pro 225 long irons. Mizuno precisely places 21 grams of tungsten weight inside the iron's head to produce a consistent, reliable ball flight.
Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi Utility Irons Feature:
- First use of MAS1C steel face in an iron (generally reserved for fairway woods) generates high ball speed and distance
- 431SS body, MAS1C face and 21g tungsten weight produce a consistent, reliable flight
- H.I.T (Harmonic Impact Technology) creates a satisfying sound at impact
- Fully blacked out ION plating
- Stock Shafts: Project X U Graphite • Project X Smoke Black RDX HY Graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride MCC Teams (Black/Grey)
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno Fli-Hi Utility Irons