Mizuno ST-X 220 Fairway Woods
How To Wear It
Engineered to produce a higher, draw-biased ball flight, Mizuno ST-X 220 Fairway Woods are suited to moderate swing speed players who need an elevated launch to reach their optimal distance potential.
The ST-X 220 3-Wood features a fully titanium construction that produces the highest ball speeds in Mizuno fairway wood history. The significantly more compact 5 and 7 are equipped with a Maraging MAS1C steel face, and while they cannot keep up with the all-titanium 3-Wood, they are still capable generating significant speed.
Stock shaft offerings include Mitsubishi's mid-launching TENSEI AV RAW Blue, ALDILA's mid-launching ASCENT Red, and ALDILA's high-launching ASCENT Ultralight.
Mizuno ST-X 220 Fairway Woods Feature:
- X-Axis design with deep internal weighting encourages a high, draw-biased ball flight
- Fully titanium 3-Wood (SAT2041 Beta Ti multi-thickness CORTECH face, Ti811 body) is the most stable, longest fairway wood in Mizuno's history
- More compact 5 and 7-Wood have a high ball speed Maraging MAS1C steel face
- Optimized Wave Sole creates higher ball speeds low on the face, suited to strikes directly from the turf
- Harmonic Impact Research identifies and isolates vibration patterns for "solid" feel and sound at impact
- Stock Shafts: ALDILA ASCENT UL 40 • ALDILA ASCENT Red 50 • Mitsubishi TENSEI AV RAW Blue 65
- Stock Grip: Lamkin ST Hybrid 360 60R
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno ST-X Fairway Woods