Mizuno ST-X Driver 2021
Mizuno's 3-year rapid fire driver development project culminated in the creation of their new ST line of drivers. Preceded by the highly acclaimed ST190 and ST200, the new ST-X Driver deploys Mizuno's new forged SAT2041 Beti Ti face and complex carbon construction to deliver potent ball speeds and a satisfying sensation at impact.
Developed for the automotive industry to withstand strong forces, SAT2041 has 17% more tensile strength and 8% more flexibility than traditional 6-4Ti. Mizuno concluded that the aforementioned properties of SAT2041 lend themselves perfectly to the development of their new Beta Ti face, which is both longer and more durable than drivers using the more common 6-4, Alpha Beta Ti face construction.
The ST-X features a draw-biased composite construction aided by a heel side sole weight. The driver's adjustable hosel allows for 4 degrees of loft adjustability to help you dial in the perfect ball flight. Mizuno outfits the ST-X with Project X's EvenFlow Riptide CB graphite shaft.
Mizuno ST-X Driver Features:
- Highly resilient forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face delivers high ball speeds and distance
- Multi-thickness CORTECH face maximizes performance of the Beta Ti face, noticeably improving ball speeds low on the club face
- Dense, solid feel at impact with a more muted, powerful tone
- Quick Switch Adjustability allows for 4 degrees of loft adjustment
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate delivers additional ball speed, especially low on the club face
- X-Axis Design with a carbon composite toe and heel located sole weight produce a reliable draw bias
- More compact profile with a slightly deeper back portion and more upright visual lie angle
- Stock Shaft: Project X EvenFlow Riptide CB
- Stock Grip: Lamkin ST Hybrid Black/Grey
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno ST Drivers