Mizuno ST-Z Driver 2021
Mizuno's 3-year rapid fire driver development project culminated in the creation of their new ST line of drivers. Preceded by the highly acclaimed ST190 and ST200, the new ST-Z Driver deploys Mizuno's new forged SAT2041 Beti Ti face and complex carbon construction to deliver potent ball speeds and a satisfying sensation at impact.
Developed for the automotive industry to withstand strong forces, SAT2041 has 17% more tensile strength and 8% more flexibility than traditional 6-4Ti. Mizuno concluded that the aforementioned properties of SAT2041 lend themselves perfectly to the development of their new Beta Ti face, which is both faster and more durable than drivers using the more common 6-4, Alpha Beta Ti face construction.
The ST-Z features a balanced, toe/heel carbon composite construction with deep central back weighting that generates low spin and a straight-line ball flight. The driver's adjustable hosel allows for 4 degrees of loft adjustability to help you dial in the perfect ball flight. Mizuno outfits the ST-Z with Project X's EvenFlow Riptide CB and Fujikura's Motore X F3 graphite shafts.
Mizuno ST-Z Driver Features:
- Highly resilient forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face delivers high ball speeds and distance
- Multi-thickness CORTECH face maximizes performance of the Beta Ti face, noticeably improving ball speeds low on the club face
- Dense, solid feel at impact with a more muted, powerful tone
- Quick Switch Adjustability allows for 4 degrees of loft adjustment
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate delivers additional ball speed, especially low on the club face
- Z-Axis Design with a balanced use of carbon composite and deep central weight on the sole for a straight flight and low spin
- Wide, low footprint with a neutral visual lie angle
- Stock Shafts: Project X EvenFlow Riptide CB • Fujikura Motore X F3
- Stock Grip: Lamkin ST Hybrid Black/Grey
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Buy Mizuno ST Drivers