Nike Dri-FIT Golf Shorts 2023 - CU9740
How To Wear It
Thanks to their stretchy fabric and a v-notch in the back of the waistband, the Nike Dri-FIT Golf Shorts allow you move comfortably and swing without restriction. Nike's legendary Dri-FIT technology wicks away moisture to keep you cool and dry.
Nike Dri-FIT Golf Shorts - CU9740 Feature:
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Dri-FIT technology keeps you dry and comfortable
- Stretchy woven fabric has a subtle texture on the inside to keep the fabric from clinging to your skin
- V-Notch in the back of the waistband gives you extra stretch
- Mesh lined pockets
- Snap-button closure and zippered fly
- Inseam: 10.5"
- Body: 89-90% Polyester • 10-11% Spandex
- Pocket Bags: 100% Polyester
- Authorized Nike Retailer
Buy Nike Dri-FIT Golf Shorts
Nike Men's Bottoms Size Chart
If one of your body measurements is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Note that some of our pants have two measurements: waist and inseam. For example, size 32/34 (or 32x34) has a 32-inch waist and a 34-inch inseam, where inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
How To Measure
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
- LEG LENGTH: Measure from the top of your inner leg to the bottom of your leg.