How To Wear It
The Nike Flex Golf Pants are crafted from stretchy, sweat-wicking fabric to help you move freely and comfortably. The Flex Pants have multiple, mesh-lined pockets for added breathability and room for all your on-course storage needs.
Nike Flex Golf Pants Feature:
- Nike Flex fabric stretches to provide added comfort and full range of motion
- Dri-Fit technology helps you stay dry, comfortable and focused
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Button closure and zippered fly for a secure fit
- Mesh-lined pockets add breathability
- 96% Polyester • 4% Spandex
- Authorized Nike Retailer
Buy Nike Flex Golf Pants
Nike Men's Bottoms Size Chart
If one of your body measurements is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Note that some of our pants have two measurements: waist and inseam. For example, size 32/34 (or 32x34) has a 32-inch waist and a 34-inch inseam, where inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
How To Measure
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
- LEG LENGTH: Measure from the top of your inner leg to the bottom of your leg.