Nike Womens Therma-FIT Repel Synthetic-Fill Golf Jacket - DA3216
How To Wear It
The Nike Women's Therma-FIT Repel Synthetic-Fill Golf Jacket is crafted with Therma-FIT technology that helps manage your body's natural to keep you warm and comfortable in cold-weather conditions. Nike HyperAdapt technology pairs a vent in the back of the shoulders with stretchy fabric so you can move unrestricted while a water-repellent finish helps keep you dry.
Nike Women's Therma-FIT Repel Synthetic-Fill Golf Jacket Features:
- Therma-FIT technology helps manage your body's natural heat
- HyperAdapt technology keeps you moving freely
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Water-repellent finish keeps you dry
- 2-way zipper with button-down overlay
- Subtle leopard print lining
- Side pockets and collar are lined with extra soft fabric
- Collar is tapered in the front to help reduce distractions
- Zippered pockets
- Standard fit
- Body/Lining: 100% Polyester
- Lining Insets: 86% Polyester • 14% Spandex
- Fill: 100% Polyester
- Style Number: DA3216
- Authorized Nike Retailer
Buy Nike Women's Therma-FIT Golf Jackets
Nike Women's Tops Size Chart
Tall Top Sizes (5’8” – 6’/173-183cm): 1.75”/4.5cm longer in length than regular tops. Sleeve length is adjusted proportionately depending on silhouette. Tall Sizes are only available for select styles.
If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for bust and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the size indicated by your bust measurement.
How To Measure
- BUST: Measure around the fullest part of your bust, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.