Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Triple Track Putter 2021 - Oversize Grip
The tour proven Odyssey Ten Series Putters feature an exceptionally high MOI design that is extremely stable and forgiving on off-center impacts. The putters are outfitted with Odyssey's high-performance Microhinge Star Insert, which promotes immediate forward roll, helping putts stay on line and track toward their intended destination.
Odyssey equips the Ten Series with their proprietary, major-winning Stroke Lab shaft. This lightweight, multi-material design allows weight to be redistributed to the head and grip end of the putter. Odyssey's studies indicate that the Stroke Lab shaft improves consistency of the back swing, face-angle at impact, ball speed and ball direction. Additionally, feel for the putter head becomes more acute, helping golfers make a repeatable putting stroke.
The 2-Ball Ten Triple Track is a double bend, face-balanced mallet best suited for golfers with a minimal amount of face rotation and arc in their putting stroke. The putter combines Odyssey's legendary 2-Ball and Triple Track alignment aids, which are engineered to help you frame the ball with your intended line.
Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Triple Track Putter - Oversize Grip Features:
- Extremely high MOI head design provides stability and forgiveness
- New stroke lab shaft is 7 grams lighter, stiffer, and more stable to enhance tempo and consistency in your putting stroke
- High performance Microhinge Star Insert promotes immediate forward roll for improved speed and control
- 2-Ball and Triple Track alignment aids frame the ball at address to improve your aim
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Toe Hang: 0°
- Head Weight: 365g
- Grip: Odyssey Oversize
- Authorized Odyssey Retailer
Buy Odyssey Ten Series Putters