Odyssey EXO Stroke Lab Seven CS Putter - Oversize Grip
The Odyssey Exo Putters are the most technologically advanced putters in Callaway's lineup, thanks to their ultra-light aluminum body, which allows weight to be redistributed to the perimeter. The redistribution of weight ensures stability and resistance to twisting, making the Exo's the highest MOI putters Odyssey has ever produced.
To further the already remarkable Exo performance, Odyssey added their Stroke Lab putter shafts. The Stroke Lab shaft is a full 40 grams lighter, which is made possible by an innovative new multi-material shaft that combines a graphite body with a steel tip. The weight savings are redistributed to the head of the putter and the butt of the grip. The effect of the weight distribution is an improvement in consistency of backswing time, face-angle at impact, ball speed and ball direction. Most importantly, Stroke Lab shafts help golfers make a more repeatable putting stroke.
All of the Exo Stroke Lab Putters receive Odyssey's White Hot Microhinge face insert that combines legendary White Hot feel, with dozens of microhinges embedded across the face. The microhinges promote topspin for a smooth roll and accurate distance control.
The Seven CS is center shafted, face balanced mallet design putter, making it ideal for players with very little rotation of the face in their stroke.
Odyssey Exo Stroke Lab Seven CS Putter 2019 - Oversize Grip Features:
- Ultra-light aluminum body allows weight to be distributed to the perimeter for incredible MOI
- Incredibly stable and resistant to twisting at impact
- Multi-material Stroke Lab Shaft relocates weight to each end of the putter to improve performance
- Shaft is slightly stiffer with lower torque for better control
- White Hot Microhinge face insert for a great roll and smooth feel
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Toe Hang: 0°
- Offset: None
- Head Weight: 360g
- Grip: Odyssey Oversize
- Authorized Odyssey Retailer
Buy Odyssey Exo Stroke Lab Putters