The Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters focus on improving a players putting stroke, instead of simply trying to mask a given stroke's weakness. A new alignment scheme might help you start your putt online, but a bad stroke will still have the same result.
The Stroke Lab Putters help improve the stroke through a profound change in weight distribution made possible by an innovative new shaft. The result is a completely new approach to putter weighting and only Odyssey has it.
The Stroke Lab shaft is a full 40 grams light, made possible by an innovative new multi-material shaft that combines a graphite body with a steel tip, with most of the mass concentrated in the tip. The weight savings are redistributed to the head in the form of sole weights and to the butt in an end weight.
The effect of said weight distribution is dramatic. Odyssey's studies indicate improvements in the consistency of backswing time, face-angle at impact, ball speed and ball direction. Feel for the putter head becomes more acute, helping the golfer make a repeatable swing.
The One is a rounded heel-toe weighted blade design. The One Putter has a White Hot Microhinge face insert that combines legendary White Hot feel with dozens of microhinges embedded across the face that promote topspin for a smooth roll and accurate distance control.
Odyssey Stroke Lab One Putter 2019 - Oversize Grip Features:
- Multi-material Stroke Lab Shaft relocates weight to the each end of the putter to improve performance
- Shaft is slightly stiff with lower torque for better control of the slightly heavier head
- Sole weights and grip weight helps golfers consistently repeat a smoother, more accurate stroke
- White Hot Microhinge face insert for a great roll and smooth feel
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Toe Hang: 44°
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Head Weight: 360g
- Grip: Odyssey Oversize
- Authorized Odyssey Retailer
Buy Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters