Odyssey Stroke Lab Triple Track 2-Ball Blade Putter 2020 - Oversize Grip
The Odyssey Stroke Lab Triple Track Putters feature a innovative multi-material shaft that saves 40 grams of weight, which is redistributed to the head and grip end of the putter. The effect of said weight distribution is dramatic. Odyssey's studies indicate improvements in the consistency of backswing time, face-angle at impact, ball speed and ball direction. Feel for the putter head becomes more acute, helping the golfer make a repeatable swing. The popularity and performance of Stroke Lab technology has helped Odyssey become the #1 putter brand on every major tour in 2019.
Triple Track simplifies alignment to ensure that you get your putts started on-line. While the alignment system works well on its own, it works best when paired with Callaway's Triple Track Golf Balls. The lines on the putter and ball match perfectly, so you know you're aiming at your intended target.
The 2-Ball Blade is perfect for golfers who prefer the look of a blade, but would like the added stability a mallet putter provides. The putter features a new Microhinge Star Insert that provides a firmer feel and enhanced sound at impact, while maintaining the same immediate end-over-end roll benefits of Odyssey's tour-proven white hot microhinge insert.
Odyssey Stroke Lab Triple Track 2-Ball Blade Putter - Oversize Grip Features:
- Blade/Mallet hybrid design
- Stable and forgiving on off-center impacts
- Triple Track alignment helps you start putts on-line and pairs perfectly with Triple Track Balls
- Multi-material Stroke Lab Shaft relocates weight to the each end of the putter to improve performance
- Sole weights and grip weight helps golfers consistently repeat a smoother, more accurate stroke
- Microhinge Star Insert provides end-over-end roll and a firmer feel/enhanced sound at impact
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Toe Hang: 21°
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Head Weight: 365g
- Grip: Odyssey Oversize
- Authorized Odyssey Retailer
Buy Odyssey Stroke Lab Triple Track Putters