PING Blueprint Irons 2023
How To Wear It
The blade-style, tour-inspired PING Blueprint Irons are engineered for highly skilled player's who put a premium on workability and control. The irons undergo a four-step, multi-stage forging process that produces a very tight dimensional tolerance, resulting in a true shotmaker's iron crafted with precision.
PING shaped the Blueprint's based upon professionals' requests for a blade-style iron with a clean, compact head with less offset, a shorter blade length and a thin topline. At the toe, you'll fine a machined tungsten screw that adds forgiveness, and combines with an internal heel weight to provide precise swing-weight tuning. The Blueprint's sole is narrower, enabling clean turf interaction and consistent strikes from a variety of lies and turf conditions.
In order to meet the exactness and precision PING demands, the Blueprint's are put through a 50 plus step manufacturing process, including precision-machining off the face and grooves. Once finished, every iron is 100% inspected and coated in a moisture-repelling hydropearl chrome 2.0 finish.
PING Blueprint Irons Feature:
- Fully forged from 8620 carbon steel
- Engineered for ultimate workability and trajectory control
- Compact, blade-style iron with less offset, and a shorter blade length
- Machined tungsten toe screw adds forgiveness
- Internal heel weight provides precise swing-weight tuning
- 100% Inspected precision machined face and grooves
- Hydropearl chrome 2.0 finish ensures solid impact by repelling moisture
- Available For Custom Orders Only
- Authorized PING Retailer
Buy PING Irons