PING G410 Fairway Woods
Powered by a forged, maraging steel face, the Ping G410 Fairway Woods are engineered to the launch the ball easily, while delivering faster ball speeds and a penetrating trajectory that maximizes distance. Ping positioned the low-back CG slightly forward of the G400 model to deliver more energy from the shallower face, while providing greater stability and forgiveness.
Ping's 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning system provides 8 fitting positions in the new lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve. This provides golfers the ability to tune their trajectories through loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie adjustments.
The stock shaft offerings in the G410 Fairway Woods are as follows: Ping Alta CB Red 65, Ping Tour 65, Ping Tour 75, Project X EvenFlow 75 Black, Project X EvenFlow 85 Black and Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 70.
Ping G410 Fairway Woods 2019 Feature:
- Engineered to launch the ball easily, deliver faster ball speeds and a penetrating trajectory
- Forged, maraging steel face produces immense ball speeds and distance
- Slightly forward CG than G400 delivers more energy, greater stability and increased forgiveness
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning allows loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie adjustments
- Stock Shafts: Ping Alta CB Red 65 • Ping Tour 65 • Ping Tour 75 • Project X EvenFlow 75 Black • Project X EvenFlow 85 Black • Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 70
- Authorized Ping Retailer
Buy Ping G410 Fairway Woods