PING G410 Irons
How To Wear It
The Ping G410 Irons are engineered to meet the distance demands of today's golfer while advancing Ping's reputation for making the most forgiving irons available on the market. The G410 Irons have a compact design with all the benefits of a game-improvement model.
Ping's engineers reshaped the G410 Irons to create a face and cavity structure that delivers faster ball speeds and saves weight to expand perimeter weighting. Additional weight savings are redistributed in the toe and hosel to achieve an 8% increase in MOI for more forgiveness and consistency.
The G410's more flexible, free-moving face amplifies ball speeds for distance gains and a higher max height, allowing golfers to hit less club into the green. How did Ping accomplish this you ask? Ping decoupled the weighting structure from the face to create a larger flexing zone, which performs like a hinge to launch the ball faster and higher with consistency and predictability. Next generation COR-Eye technology powers the G410's performance in conjunction with the cascading sole design and deep rail undercut.
The G410's clean, refined shape results from a slightly shorter blade length and 10% less offset when compared the G400 iron. The resulting blade iron look and resilient hydropearl 2.0 finish are sure to appeal to even the most discerning of golfers. The full-cavity, co-molded aluminum and elastomer badge gives the G410's a powerful, reassuing sound and feel at impact.
Ping used the same geometry as the Glide 2.0 wedges in the grooves of the G410 PW, UV, SW and LW to increase interaction with the cover of the ball at impact, thus creating more friction, improved spin and trajectory control.
The stock shaft offerings in the G410 Irons are Ping's AWT 2.0 (steel) and Ping's Alta CB Red (graphite).
Ping G410 Irons Feature:
- Reshaped face and cavity structure deliver faster ball speeds and higher MOI
- Weight saving concentrated in toe and hosel for 8% increase in forgiveness
- More flexible, free-moving face amplifies ball speeds for greater distance and max height
- Next gen COR-Eye technology
- Clean, refined shape
- Hydropearl 2.0 finish provides an attractive appearance and smooth turf interaction
- Full-cavity, co-molded aluminum and elastomer badgers gives a powerful, reassuring sound and feel
- High spin wedges: Same technology as Glide 2.0 wedges improve spin and control
- Stock Shafts: Ping AWT 2.0 (steel) • Ping Alta CB Red (graphite)
- Authorized Ping Retailer
Buy Ping G410 Irons