PING G410 LST Driver
The Ping G410 LST Driver represents a turning point in Ping's history; Ping started with the ground breaking G400 Max, made it hotter, faster and then added an adjustable weight. Golfers can now experience Ping's remarkable driver technology and dial in their ideal ball flight.
The LST (Low Spin Technology) variant of the G410 provides golfers with a lower spinning design in a smaller, faster shape. At 450cc, the LST features a more rounded, pear-shaped design with a face that sits slightly open and a score-line pattern that frames the impact area at address.
The G410 LST Driver is more than just a G400 LST with an adjustable weight. The 410's new creased crown and Dragonfly Technology combine to create a stiff, ultra-thin, weight-saving crown. Also, Ping repositioned the weight to optimize the center of gravity location and increase forgiveness.
Ping's unique forging and patented heat-treatment process make the G410's precision machined T9S+ face thinner and hotter in the impact area to elevate ball speed across the entire face. The forged face and internal geometry of the head are instrumental in producing the powerful feel feel and sound of the G410.
Ping's new, patented lightweight and aerodynamic hosel expands from five to eight settings, offering loft (0°, +1°, +1.5°, -1°, -1.5°) and lie adjustments (including up to 3° flatter than standard) to optimize ball flight.
The stock shaft options in the G410 LST are the high-performance Ping Tour 65 (low launch, low spin, stable feel), Project X EvenFlow Black 75 (mid-launch, low spin), Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange (mid-launch, low spin) and Alta CB Red 55 (high launch, mid-spin).
Ping G410 LST (Low Spin Technology) Driver Features:
- Head Size: 450cc
- Lofts available: 9°, 10.5°
- Standard length: 45.25"
- LST is a lower-spinning, more rounded, pear-shaped design that sits slightly open at address
- T9S+ Forged face is thinner and hotter to elevate ball speeds across the entire face
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0: Adjustable loft (0°, +1°, +1.5°, -1°, -1.5°) and lie (including up to 3° flat)
- Dragonfly Technology and "creased crown" save weight to lower the CG and increase forgiveness
- Counter balanced shaft options help increase energy transfer, momentum and ball speed
- Stock Shafts: Ping Alta CB 55, Ping Tour 65, Project X EvenFlow Black 75, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange
- Authorized Ping Retailer
Buy Ping G410 LST Drivers