The Ping G410 Plus Driver represents a turning point in Ping's history; Ping started with the ground breaking G400 Max, made it hotter, faster and then added an adjustable weight. Golfers can now experience Ping's remarkable driver technology and dial in their ideal ball flight.
The G410 Plus Driver is more than just a G400 Max with an adjustable weight. The 410's new creased crown and Dragonfly Technology combine to create a stiff, ultra-thin, weight-saving crown. Ping repositioned the weight to optimize the center of gravity location and increase forgiveness.
Ping's unique forging and patented heat-treatment process make the G410's precision machined T9S+ face thinner and hotter in the impact area to elevate ball speed across the entire face. The forged face and internal geometry of the head are instrumental in producing the powerful feel feel and sound of the G410.
Ping's new, patented lightweight and aerodynamic hosel expands from five to eight settings, offering loft (0°, +1°, +1.5°, -1°, -1.5°) and lie adjustments (including up to 3° flatter than standard) to optimize ball flight.
In Ping's continuing effort to optimize the entire club, Ping's team developed the next generation of Alta CB (counter balanced) shaft as the stock option in the G410 Driver. The lightweight, higher-launching Alta CB Red 55 is engineered with an eight-gram counterweight in the grip end of the shaft, shifting the CG higher and allowing for more head weight, which increases energy transfer, momentum, ball speed and forgiveness. The other stock shaft options are the high-performance Ping Tour 65 (low launch, low spin, stable feel), Project X EvenFlow Black 75 (mid-launch, low spin), and Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60 (mid-launch, low spin).
Ping G410 Plus Features:
- Head Size: 455cc
- Lofts available: 9°, 10.5°, 12°
- Standard length: 45.75"
- T9S+ Forged face is thinner and hotter to elevate ball speeds across the entire face
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0: Adjustable loft (0°, +1°, +1.5°, -1°, -1.5°) and lie (including up to 3° flat)
- Dragonfly Technology and "creased crown" save weight to lower the CG and increase forgiveness
- Counter balanced shaft options help increase energy transfer, momentum and ball speed
- Stock Shafts: Ping Alta CB 55, Ping Tour 65, Project X EvenFlow Black 75, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60
- Authorized Ping Retailer
Buy Ping G410 Plus Drivers