PING G410 Wedges
The Ping G410 Wedges feature all the ground breaking Ping technology you'll find in the G410 Irons.
Ping used the same geometry as the Glide 2.0 wedges in the grooves of the G410 PW, UV, SW and LW to increase interaction with the cover of the ball at impact, thus creating more friction, improved spin and trajectory control.
The stock shaft offerings in the G410 Wedges are Ping's AWT 2.0 (steel) and Ping's Alta CB Red (graphite).
Ping G410 Wedges 2019 Feature:
- Available Lofts: 49.5° (UW) • 54° (SW) • 58° (LW)
- Reshaped face and cavity structure deliver faster ball speeds and higher MOI
- Weight saving concentrated in toe and hosel for 8% increase in forgiveness
- More flexible, free-moving face amplifies ball speeds for greater distance and max height
- Next gen COR-Eye technology
- Clean, refined shape
- Hydropearl 2.0 finish provides an attractive appearance and smooth turf interaction
- Full-cavity, co-molded aluminum and elastomer badgers gives a powerful, reassuring sound and feel
- High spin wedges: Same technology as Glide 2.0 wedges improve spin and control
- Stock Shafts: Ping AWT 2.0 (steel) • Ping Alta CB Red (graphite)
- Authorized Ping Retailer
This Ping product does not qualify for free shipping promotion per manufacturer rules.
Buy Ping G410 Wedges