PING G425 Crossover 2021
On the tee or off the ground, the PING G425 Crossover is engineered to bring golfers gap-filling, long-iron-type performance by delivering more distance and green-finding forgiveness. The Crossover features a thinner, maraging steel face and internal geometry which work in tandem to spring the ball of the face for increased ball speeds, resulting in high-flying shots that land softly. To aid with forgiveness and accuracy, the club head is equipped with extreme tungsten toe and hosel weights that expand perimeter weighting, producing a 6.5% increase in MOI. PING finishes the Crossover with an attractive, water-repellent stealth hydropearl finish to improve wet weather performance.
With 5 stock shafts available, golfers of all skill levels can find a profile that marries perfectly with their swing. Three of the stock offerings are PING's proprietary ALTA CB, ALTA Distanza and Tour graphite shafts, while Mitsubishi's Tensei CK Pro Orange and Aldila's Rogue Black Hybrid round out the bunch. The stock Golf Pride Lite 360 Tour Velvet grip now includes an Arccos Smart Caddie Sensor that allows you to track your on-course performance via the free iOS and Android apps.
PING G425 Crossover Features:
- Multi-Material Construction: 17-4 Stainless steel body, maraging steel face, high-density tungsten toe/shaft weights
- Engineered to bring gap-filling, long-iron performance through distance and green-finding forgiveness
- Thinner, maraging steel face and internal geometry deliver the ball speeds to hit high-flying shots that land softly
- Extreme tungsten toe and hosel weights expand perimeter weight to increase MOI 6.5% for greater forgiveness and accuracy
- Hydropearl steal finish repels moisture and improves performance in all conditions
- Stock Shafts: PING ALTA CB • PING ALTA Distanza • PING Tour • Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange • Aldila Rogue Black Hybrid
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Lite 360 Tour Velvet with Arccos Smart Caddie Sensor
- Authorized PING Retailer