PING G425 LST Driver - ON SALE
How To Wear It
Designed with a pear-shaped head and measuring 445cc, the PING G425 LST (Low Spin Technology) Driver delivers spin reductions of approximately 200 rpm compared to the G410 LST and 500-700 versus the G425 Max. The LST's smaller head size employs an adjustable 17-gram rear tungsten weight that can be positioned in draw, neutral, or fade settings to dial the ideal ball flight.
Clearly, low spin is the LST's calling card, but PING didn't forget about speed. Turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag to increase club head speed and the proprietary T9S+ forged face accelerates face flexing for explosive ball speed.
With 5 stock shafts available, golfers of all skill levels can find a profile that marries perfectly with their swing. Three of the stock offerings are PING's proprietary ALTA CB, ALTA Distanza and Tour graphite shafts, while Mitsubishi's Tensei AV Raw Orange and Aldila's Rogue White round out the bunch.
PING G425 LST Driver ON SALE Features:
- Cast Ti 8-1-1 body, forged T9S+ face, pear-shaped 445cc head
- Low Spin Technology delivers spin redcutions of approximately 200 rpm compared to G410 LST and 500-700 rpm vs G425 Max
- 17-Gram movable tungsten weight can be secured in neutral, draw or fade setting to dial in the preferred shot shape
- Extremely lightweight Dragonfly Crown Technology allows PING to strategically reposition weight to improve performance
- T9S+ Forged face accelerates face flexing for massive distance
- Turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag for increased club head speed
- Internal rib structure improves acoustics for a solid and pleasing sound
- Loft Adjustability: 0, +1°, +1.5°, -1°, -1.5°
- Lie Adjustability: Up to 3° flatter
- Stock Shafts: PING ALTA CB • PING ALTA Distanza • PING Tour • Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Orange • Aldila Rogue White
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Matching headcover included
- Authorized PING Retailer
Buy PING G425 Drivers