How To Wear It
Thanks to a maraging steel face and stainless steel body, the Ping G710 Irons are Ping's longest, most forgiving irons to date.
The forgiveness portion of the equation is a result of the 17-4 stainless steel body, high-density tungsten toe and shaft weights, which significantly increase MOI. Additional benefits of the club heads construction include higher launch angles to produce more carry distance.
The distance portion is produced by a strong, yet flexible, extremely thin C300 maraging steel face. At impact, the face flexes like a metal would, generating explosive ball speed and added distance.
The irons have a hydropearl chome finish with a black PVD coating that looks great, in addition to repelling water to improve performance in wet conditions. Stock shaft offerings include Ping's AWT steel and Alta Distanza graphite.
Ping G710 Irons Feature:
- 17-4 Stainless steel body, high-density tungsten toe and shaft weights increase MOI and forgiveness
- Strong, flexible, thin C300 maraging steel face delivers explosive ball speed and distance
- Epoxy behind the face provides a pleasing sound and feel at impact
- Arccos Smart Grips pair with Arccos Caddie app to let you track performance on your phone
- Hydropearl chrome finish with black PVD looks great and repels water for improved rain performance
- Stock Shafts: Ping AWT 2.0 Steel • Ping Alta CB Red Graphite
- Authorized Ping Retailer
Buy Ping G 710 Irons