PING Glide 3.0 Wedges - ON SALE
How To Wear It
Ping Glide 3.0 Wedges feature deep, sharp grooves for higher spin rates and a lighter overall weight for improved feel and control. The Glide 3.0 Wedges higher MOI head is made from soft, 431 stainless steel for increased accuracy, while the elastomer insert delivers a softer impact feel.
Four sole grind options are available in the Glide 3.0 Wedges:
SS (Standard Sole): Mid-bounce sole with heel and trail-edge relief. This sole is engineered for golfers with a moderate angle of attack and provides exceptional performance in a variety of turf conditions.
WS (Wide Sole): Most forgiving through the ground. Round and cambered sole with significant bounce. WS is recommended for golfers with a steep angle of attack who typically play in soft turf conditions.
Eye2: Matches the original Eye2 SW sole profile. Hosel transition and high toe shape for ultimate bunker performance.
TS (Thin Sole): Similar to the SS with 3° bounce grind. Facilitates precise shot-making from difficult lies. Ideal for firm conditions and players with a shallow angle of attack.
Ping Glide 3.0 Wedges Feature:
- 431 stainless steel
- Precision milled grooves increase friction for improved spin and trajectory control
- Ping Z-Z115 shaft made by Nippon is lighter (115g) and has a lower balance point for more control
- Ping 360 Dylawedge Grip is lighter, softer and longer than the original with reduced taper for more versatility
- Four grind options: Standard Sole, Wide Sole, Eye2, Thin Sole (please see descriptions above)
- Authorized Ping Golf Retailer
Buy Ping Glide Golf Wedge