PING Glide Forged Pro Wedges 2021
The all-new PING Glide Forged Pro Wedges were born from the needs of PING professionals and their desire to play a smaller, more compact wedge. The wedge's tour-preferred shape is shorter from heel-to-toe and through the hosel transition.
The Glide Forged Pro's fully machined face with steeper wheel-cut grooves combines with a new Emergy face blast to ensure consistent spin and launch conditions. The fact that that both spin and launch are predictable in wet conditions is even more impressive, to be sure.
In addition to the standard S, two new grinds are available in the Glide Forged Pro. The T grind has a narrower sole, and approximately 3° less bounce than the S, making it highly versatile. The EYE2 Toe grind features Karsten Solheim's iconic high-toe shape and has about 1.5° less bounce than the S grind, creating a look that has appealed to generations of golfers. With a moderate amount of bounce and a rounded leading edge, the S grind has the broadest appeal.
PING Glide Forged Pro Wedges Feature:
- Forged 8620 cabon steel
- Tour-preferred shape is shorter heel-to-toe and through the hosel, accentuating the smaller profile and compact look
- Fully machined face with steeper wheel-cut grooves and added texture from a new Emery face blast for consistent launch conditions and spin in wet or dry conditions
- Available Grinds: S, T, and EYE2 Toe 59°
- Stock Shaft: PING Z-Z115
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite with Arccos
- All stock wedges are Black Dot
- Authorized PING Retailer
Buy PING Glide Forged Pro Wedges