PING i210 Irons
Ping i210 Irons feature an activated elastomer insert, which is 30% bigger in volume and 50% softer. This increases face contact by 25%, ensuring a much softer, muted, assured feel at impact. Additionally, the larger insert returns energy to the ball, resulting in more distance.
Incredible turf interaction is achieved through the i210's refined lead edge and sole profile. The smooth, consistent turf interaction allows for precision distance, with workability and shot-making consistency.
The i210's structural design and offset are progressive from long to mid irons and mid irons to short irons. The progressive structural design makes the long irons hotter and more forgiving, while the mid/short irons have a precision feel with control.
The i210's have a perfectly flat face thanks to the CNC machined face and grooves, resulting in precision distance.
Ping finishes the i210's with their Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish. The finish repels water to greatly improve consistency from rough and wet grass. Another perk to the chrome finish is scratch and wear resistant.
The grooves in i210's PW and UW are closer together with a sharper top-edge radius, which increases friction to improve spin and distance control
Ping fits the i210's with True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 steel shafts. Ping's Alta CB is the graphite shaft offering.
Ping i210 Irons Feature:
- 30% larger, 50% softer elastomer insert for a softer feel and more ball speed
- Refined lead edge and sole provides precision distance, workability and shot-making consistency
- CNC machined face and grooves give precision distance
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish improves consistency from rough and wet grass
- Hydropearl 2.0 finish is more scratch and wear resistant
- Grooves in PW and UW are closer together to improve spin and distance control
- True Temper Dynamic Golf 120 Steel shafts
- Ping Alta CB Graphite shafts
- Authorized Ping Retailer
Buy Ping i210 Irons