The Ping i500 Irons feature a forged, variable-thickness, C300 maraging steel face insert. The C300 insert produces metalwood-like face flexing, which increases ball speed, launches high and delivers massive distance.
The i500's explosive distance is wrapped in a compact head, that has minimal offset and a traditional musicle-back look. The muscle-back geometry helps in hinging the face, increasing ball speed, trajectory and distance.
The i500's are finished in Hydropearl 2.0 chrome, which resists scratch and wear, in addition to ensuring smooth turf interaction and reducing fliers.
Ping fits the i500's with True Temper Dynamic Golf 105 steel shafts. Ping's graphite offering is the UST Recoil ES SMAC.
The Ping i500 Irons feature:
- Forged, variable-thickness C300 maraging steel face insert for massive distance and ball speed
- High launching
- Compact head with minimal offset
- Clean look and design
- Muscle-back geometry increases ball speed, trajectory and distance
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish ensures smooth turf interaction and reduces fliers
- Hydropearl finish resists scratching and wear
- Slight sheen with a premium look
- True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 steel shafts
- UST Recoil ES SMAC graphite shafts
- Authorized Ping Retailer
Buy Ping i500 Iron Set