PING i59 Irons
How To Wear It
The PING i59 Irons feature a three-piece forged construction that provides crisp, consistent impact, a solid feel, and a flighted trajectory with added forgiveness.
The most notable aspect of the i59 Irons is known as AlumiCore Technology, and consists of an aerospace-grade aluminum insert that is 1/3 the density of steel. This lightweight material saves 30 grams, and allowed PING engineers to utilize tungsten toe and heel weights that raise MOI to the level of the larger i210 iron. Rarely, if ever, do you find such an elevated level of forgiveness in a forged design.
To ensure trajectory control and precise shot-making, PING laser-cuts the i59's face. The iron's face also features new MicroMax grooves, which combine steeper sidewalls with tighter spacing to accommodate four extra grooves that reduce fliers in the short irons and preserve spin the long irons.
PING elected to go with Project X's low spinning LS shaft. The LS features an ultra-stable and stiff design that minimizes spin while providing a tight feel to keep up with even the strongest swingers. A unique brushed chrome finish reduces glare and gives the shaft a distinct look.
PING i59 Irons Feature:
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body, forged 14-4 stainless steel laser cut face and aerospace-grade aluminum core ensure trajectory control and precise shot-making
- Alumicore Technology aerospace-grade aluminum insert (1/3 the density of stainless steel) saves 30 grams, allowing for tungsten toe and heel weights that elevate MOI and forgiveness
- MicroMax grooves (fully machined) combine steeper sidewalls with tighter space to accommodate four extra grooves that reduce fliers in short irons and preserve spin in long irons
- Hydropearl 2.0 finish repels water for predictable, consistent performance in wet and dry conditions
- Stock Steel Shaft: Project X LS
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Every club is 100% inspected during the manufacturing process
- Authorized PING Retailer
Buy PING i59 Irons