PING Womens G430 HL Irons 2023
How To Wear It
Designed for slower swing speed players who struggle to generate sufficient club head speed, the G430 High Launch build is custom engineered with lighter toe and shaft tip weights, ultra-light shafts, and lightweight grips. By lowering the club's overall weight, golfers can swing faster and generate elevated ball speeds, resulting in higher launching and longer carrying shots that travel farther.
The new PING G430 HL Irons deliver distance gains of 7-10 yards compared to their predecessor. Such lofty performance gains are the outcome of two critical pieces of technology. First, PING utilizes a proprietary heat-treating process to strengthen the face, allowing it to be thinner and more flexible, resulting in an additional 2 miles per hour of ball speed. Next, an innovative PurFlex cavity badge with seven flex zones enables more free bending to increase ball speed across the face.
Another key contributor to the added distance is a shorter hosel, which lowers the center of gravity. Consequently, PING was able to endow the G430 with exceptionally strong lofts while retaining the high-flying ball flight required to grant longer carries and green-holding stopping power.
PING's forgiveness is legendary, and the G430 is no exception. A high-density tungsten toe and shaft tip weight create extreme perimeter weighting and extraordinary MOI, leading to tighter dispersion patterns and more accurate shots.
The stock shaft and grip are PING's lightweight ALTA Quick and Lamkin's lightweight UTx, respectively.
PING Women's G430 HL Irons Feature:
- Designed for swing speeds under 75 mph with lighter toe and shaft tip weights, an ultra-light shaft, and a lightweight grip
- More compact shape provides a clean look at address
- Thinner Hyper 17-4 stainless steel face flexes more for increased distance and a higher max height to hold the green
- PurFlex badge with seven flex zones allows for more free bending to increase ball speed across the face; contributes to solid feel and pleasing impact sound
- High-density tungsten toe and shaft tip weights create high MOI and tighter dispersions
- Shorter hosel lowers the CG and aligns it with the force line to increase ball speed and ensure solid impact, especially on low-face strikes
- 1° of additional bounce throughout the set provides clean turf interaction and pure strikes, minimizing "heavy" shots that come up short
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish delivers consistent performance from wet or dry grass
- Stronger lofts throughout the set for more distance and proper gapping while allowing for standard lofts in scoring wedges
- Stock Shaft: PING ALTA Quick 35 Graphite (38g)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin UTx (41g)
- Authorized PING Retailer
Buy Women's PING G430 High Launch Irons