PING Womens G430 HL MAX Driver 2023
How To Wear It
Designed for slower swing speed players who struggle to generate sufficient club head speed, the G430 High Launch build is custom engineered with a lighter back weight, ultra-light shafts, and lightweight grips. By lowering the club's overall weight, golfers can swing faster and generate elevated ball speeds, resulting in higher launching and longer carrying shots that travel farther.
The most forgiving driver in the G430 family and potentially the most forgiving driver on the market, the PING G430 MAX Driver features a shallower, thinner VFT forged face that generates PING's fastest ball speed to date. Spinsistency, which consists of a variable roll radius, contributes to the newly found speed by reducing spin across the face, resulting in consistently longer drivers.
While it was universally lauded for its performance, the only knock on the G425 MAX was the sound it produced at impact. PING addressed these concerns through a new internal rib structure and increased crown, skirt, and sole curvature that combine to create a much more desirable sound.
A movable high-density tungsten weight at the club’s rear allows players to dial in their desired ball flight or combat an unwanted shot shape. PING's Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel offers eight positions to adjust loft and lie.
The stock shaft and grip are PING's lightweight ALTA Quick and Lamkin's lightweight UTx, respectively.
PING Women's G430 HL MAX Driver Features:
- Designed with a lighter back weight (11g), ultra-light shafts, and lightweight grips for club head speeds under 75 mph
- Shallower, variable thickness T9S+ face is thinner for faster ball speeds
- Spinsistency variable roll radius design reduces spin across the face for faster speeds and increased distance
- New internal rib structure fine-tunes frequencies throughout the head, creating an improved, pleasing sound at impact
- Movable 11-gram, high-density tungsten back weight influences shot shape +/- 8 yards between draw, neutral, and fade settings
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel provides 8 position to adjust loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie (up to 3° flatter than standard)
- Stock Shaft: PING ALTA Quick 35 (38g)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin UTx (41g)
- Wrench Included
- Authorized PING Retailer
Buy PING G430 High Launch Drivers