All SeeMore Putters feature SeeMore's patented RifleScope Technology Alignment System for a true reference point and perfect alignment/setup on every putt. The putter's face stays balanced at impact, or "balanced to plane", meaning it's balanced to the angle you putt and naturally returns to square at impact. This allows for less adjustments during the putting stroke, which helps you keep the putter face on path.
The Platinum M7 Tour is a tour designed, enhanced heel and toe weighted blade, designed for the player who loves the look of a classic blade, but with enhanced forgiveness. The M7 Tour has a beautiful platinum finish with multiple milling patterns over the entire putter, including a deep milled face for exceptional roll and feel.
The RST hosel enables golfers who want their hands slightly forward and love the precise look of a classic plumber's neck hosel to take advantage of SeeMore's proven alignment system.
SeeMore Premium Milled Series Platinum M7 Tour Putter - RST Hosel Features:
- Tour designed blade with enhanced forgiveness
- RifleScope Technology Alignment System provides perfect alignment/setup on every putt
- Tremendous balance and forgiveness
- Exceptional confidence at address
- Deep milled face for exceptional roll and feel
- Head Material: 100% Milled 303 Stainless Steel
- Shaft: All-Chrome Light 80 gram
- Lie: 70°
- Head Weight: 375 Grams
- Loft: 2.5°
- Face Depth: 0.90 Inches
- Depth Of Flange: 1.25 Inches
- Toe Hang: 40 Degrees
- Authorized SeeMore Retailer
Buy SeeMore Premium Milled Platinum Putters