How To Wear It
Practice your putting stroke at home or on the road with the SeeMore SPi Portable Training Mat. The mat provides a visual guide to aid in swinging the putter on a natural arc, ensuring the face is on, "plane", and "square" to path of the stroke.
How to use: 1. Align putter face to horizontal alignment line. 2. Eyes fall on red-line - shoulders square to black line. 3. Allow putting stroke to follow green line - through tee gate.
SeeMore SPi White Golf Training Board Features:
- Immediate feedback on putting stroke, face rotation relative to its path, and ultimately your face angle on impact
- Concept is preferred and practiced by many of the best putters on tour
- Make putting a strong part of your game
- Durable and flexible mat that can be rolled for storage
- Included storage container
- Dimensions: 6 3/4" x 29 3/4"
- Authorized SeeMore Retailer
Buy SeeMore Golf Training Aids